Alabama Allergy & Asthma Care, LLC is ready for your visit, no matter your age, current health or any other factor. Ahead of your first consultation, it's vital for you to complete a set of forms, found below. Please bring them with you on the day of your appointment.
Important notes to make ahead of your first visit:
1. Do not take any antihistamines for 10 days ahead of your visit. Please contact a member of our staff or your pharmacist for more details. If you are unable to cease antihistamines treatments, tell a member of our nursing staff.
2. Bring the list of all medications you are taking for any condition, including vitamins, supplements or over-the-counter drugs.
3. Provide us with the name, phone number and address of your primary care doctor.
4. Give an advance notice of at least 24 hours if you need to cancel your visit or you will be charged.
5. Bring a copy of your insurance card and ensure all referrals are complete, if necessary.
6. Avoid wearing perfumes or colognes in our office. Certain odors may trigger allergy or asthma attacks in other patients. This request extends to anyone coming along for your appointment.
We welcome any of your suggestions as we seek to provide the highest level of quality care for your condition.